No doubt we are all looking for that secret method, that hidden cure to eliminate the excess bulge.
We’ve all wondered what ingredients, foods, exercises, work best to burn the unwanted fat off our not-as-perfect-as-we’d-like-them-to-be bodies.
So, what then, is a fat burner?
The answer is both simple and complex because we can look at it from two different angles.
Simply put, a fat burner is anything that speeds up metabolism, helping you to burn off the fat stored in your body and eventually help you lose weight.
We intend to present to you some options. There are natural fat burning methods and pill-based-supplemental ones and sometimes, the two collide!
Natural Fat Burning Procedures
Sure, we’d all like to pop a pill in the morning, or drink some shake, and watch the mirror image accost us with saggy drawers and thinning bodies.
Unfortunately, that’s rarely ever the case. Therefore, here are some things we can do to burn fat the natural way!
- Sleep: Make sure you tuck away 8 ½ hours each night. Research shows that adequate sleep is a marvelous metabolism booster and thereby, fat-burner!
- Get Moving Early: You don’t have to spend hours at the gym as soon as you get up, but if you’ll start your day off with some sort of exercise, you’ll wake up that metabolism and get it ready to do its job throughout the day.
- Consider C, D & Fish oil: Research shows that vitamins C and D help burn/lose fat. In addition, Australian researchers believe that 6 grams of fish oil cam help deplete the jiggle.
- Smaller Meals: Sure, you’ve heard that before, but research shows that if you’ll eat under 600 calories per meal then you’ll burn fat more effectively. The tendency to gorge is slowing us down!
- Add These: Research shows that ingesting these foods will torch the flab- cherries, almonds, spicy foods, whole grains, grapefruit and yogurt.
- Counting the Calories: We bet you’re tired of hearing that, but here’s some information you might not know: don’t cut more than 250 calories a day to begin with and stay above the 1200 calorie mark. If you try anything drastic, your body goes into starvation mode and holds onto the flab for dear life!
- Play: Sounds like fun, right? Well, soccer is super enjoyable and amazingly builds more muscles, torches more cottage cheese and leaves you feeling less tired, than jogging! Of course, you could also invest in some boxing games on the Wii.
- Lift: Yes, there must be exercise in your agenda and weight-lifting is an excellent fat burning method. We recommend, kettle balls and weight vests which, respectively, have the same impact as a 6 minute mile jog and boost calorie burning by 8%!
- Eggs: Believe it or not, having a 2 egg omelet for breakfast will help you eliminate pounds better than if you ate the same amount of calories in a bagel.
- Drink: Bet we got your attention there, but no, we’re not talking about alcohol. We are, however, suggesting that you ingest green tea and coffee.
Supplemental Aids – Fat Burner Pills
If you’ve somehow managed to integrate all our previous selections into your lifestyle and are still hugely frustrated by the inadequate fat droppage, then there are other aids available to you.
While some supplements promise you the moon, many are just blowing smoke. It is really important that you do your research when trying any of these pills.
Be certain that you are not in danger due to medicinal, or health-based, incompatibility.
That warning provided, here are some of the weight loss supplements we’ve read about:
- Phen375 – Claims to catapult your metabolism into a new fat-burning strata. Includes pharmaceutical grade ingredients to bolster quick and effective weight loss.
- Hiprolean XS – Hiprolean XS is a 100% natural product. It combines appetite suppressing agents with energy boosters to improve metabolism and burn fat.
- Capsiplex – Is celebrity endorsed and studies show that it has the potential to increase your calorie burning by 278 throughout the day. It increases metabolism and utilizes capsicum for that purpose.
- Nutrex Lipo 6 – This is a fat burner with thermogenic properties. If you are familiar with ephedrine and ephedra (though banned), then you understand the concept of literally burning fat via body temperature increases.
- Man Scorch – There are differences of opinion on this one (as is the case with most fat burning products of this nature). However, the general concept is that it works as an appetite suppressant and can be used for its energy boosting components.
- S.A.N. Tight – Claims to improve thyroid activity and oxidize fat. Reviews show an appreciation for its use when working out. Proponents conclude that it gives a significant boost of energy and are pleased with the fact that only one pill a day is necessary.
- Hydroxycut – Touted for its inclusion of green tea, caffeine and Guana extract, it’s well known among dieters. It’s a product of a reputable company and though its proponents don’t boast about its metabolism increasing ability, they are certainly keen on the energy boost they attain.
Certainly there are an infinite number of products available to those of us seeking assistance in the realm of weight loss.
We could not even endeavor to cover them all here. However, we will continue to expose our readers to weight loss tips and fat burner reviews.
If you’ve got a story to share, or a product to recommend, please leave us a comment!